In Lean Strategies for Managers, Shamim - an Organisational Anthropologist and Business Transformation Advisor conveys an actionable guide to becoming a better leader of people and a manager of things. She relies on research-based data to showcase the significance of inculcating positive organisational culture and behaviour into everyday leadership and management practices as a critical tool for business transformation and success. In this book, you will;
• Ponder why your organisation exists and the culture that influences the value you give to your target audience.
• Discover how to design, live into your core values, and build your brand as a leader.
• Uncover how to become a better coach for your team to attract and retain talent.
• Gain deeper insight on how to apply appropriate management styles to effectively handle difficult conversations.
• Learn how to navigate workplace politics, build your "tribe"