Discover the biblical view of entrepreneurship and how it can be used to create and innovate businesses in Africa with Njamba Kapalu's ground-breaking book. With this book, readers can uncover the power of the cultural mandate and God's instructions to learn how to create sustainable businesses. They will learn how to form a team, handle money, market products, manage wealth, and provide great customer service while honouring God and loving the community.
Benefits of this book include:
- Unlocking the power of the cultural mandate and God's instructions to learn how to create sustainable businesses
- Forming a team that leverages strengths and God-given talents
- Infusing Godly principles and discipline into business
- Understanding the 4ps of marketing through the lens of an African consumer
- Managing wealth while being aware of cultural norms and family expectations
What's included in the book:
- Tips on product creation
- Tips on family succession
- Tips on pricing
- Tips on marketing
- Tips on customer service
- Mistakes to avoid around managing money
This book is a call to men and women of the faith to build businesses with a biblical foundation - honouring God and showing love to the community they serve.