The Executive Assistant is a high-visibility strategic partner that supports the Founders in managing the day-to-day administration and operations at Mahiri Books. The Executive Assistant also provides support and management of all of the Founders' administrative and business affairs. The Executive Assistant lives in the now, and develops and streamlines systems and processes to ensure the efficiency of projects and effectiveness of communication across the organization.
- Provide administrative support to executives and other staff members.
- Maintain and update executive calendars, ensuring that events and meetings are scheduled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare and edit letters, presentations, and other documents as requested.
- Prepare reports and presentations for executive-level meetings.
- Create and maintain a physical and digital information management system and serve as the information hub
- Coordinate travel arrangements and manage expense accounts.
- Act as a liaison between executives and other staff members.
- Manage office supplies and equipment.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Monitor incoming emails, memos and other documents; respond when necessary.
- Greet visitors and manage access to executive offices.
- Take notes and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Assist on special projects as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to anticipate needs and take action as required.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively manage and respond to emails.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other related software applications.
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures and systems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.